Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Fujikura Golf Shafts Played By Champions around the Globe
(Vista, CA – December 2, 2013) – Fujikura golf shafts won around the world again last weekend.
The winner of the Alfred Dunhill Championship used a Fujikura Rombax 7V05 in his Nike
driver to capture the title and successfully defend his title from last year. Meanwhile, in
Australia, the winner of the Australian Open used Fujikura Rombax P95 in both of his Nike
Here are some of the “Fujikura on Tour” highlights from the year on the PGA, Web.com,
Champions and LPGA Tours.
• On the PGA tour, three longest drivers for the year all play Fujikura in their drivers
• 3 out of the top 4 in driving accuracy use Fujikura on the PGA Tour
• 3 out of the top 5 in driving distance use Fujikura on the PGA Tour
• European rookie of the year (ROY) uses Fujikura and the first American to ever win the
• The player who shot 59 on the PGA Tour this year uses Fujikura
• Both the champion and the runner up at the World Long Drive Championship use
Fujikura in their drivers. The Champion hit the winning drive of 427 yards.
• Number 1 in driving distance on the Champions Tour uses Fujikura golf shafts
• 4 of the top 5 in driving distance on the Champions Tour use Fujikua
• Winner of the Charles Schwab Cup uses Fujikura
• Fujikura won 23 of 27 Champion events as #1 Driver shaft brand according to the Darrell
• Fujikura won 23 of 27 Champion events as #1 Wood shaft brand according to the Darrell
• Fujikura was also the #1 driver golf shaft brand at two of the biggest golf events of 2013,
the Masters and the British Open (also reported by Darrell Survey).