Current Winter Fitting Fee = $150 (please read below)
During the winter months we don’t really have a set schedule but generally book 7-10 days out, based on the forecast. Our winter fittings are performed within our indoor/outdoor bay where actual ball flight can be measured on our launch monitor. We do have heaters, but if the temperature drops into the 30’s, or if it’s too windy, it’s not very much fun and we will contact you to re-schedule.
- Our winter launch monitor fitting special is $150, with a portion going towards your custom equipment purchase or repair/re-shafting (Fitting fee credit based on purchase amount and length of time of the fitting). Our fitting fee also includes a complimentary follow up fitting once you have had a chance to break in the new clubs. During the follow up we will check and make sure everything is ideally performing and we can make any adjustments as needed.
- We will reply to confirm all fittings, along with directions.
- Due to the winter time change we typically don’t fit past 3:15, as our launch monitor doesn’t like dusk – like my old chocolate lab;)
- We will email you directions. Please be sure to follow our directions, vs gps, as the location is a bit tricky and gps usually gets it wrong.
- If foul weather/snow/etc. does not accommodate we will contact you the day before to re-schedule.