Current Fitting Fee = $150 (please read below)
- Our current launch monitor fitting special is $150, with a portion (typically $50-$75) going towards your custom equipment purchase or repair/re-shafting (Fitting fee credit based on purchase amount and length of time of the fitting). Our fitting fee also includes a complimentary follow up fitting once you have had a chance to break in the new clubs. During the follow up we will check and make sure everything is ideally performing and we can make any adjustments as needed.
- We will reply to confirm all fittings, along with directions.
- Seasonal Issues: Due to the winter time change we typically don’t fit past 3:15, as our launch monitor doesn’t like dusk – like my old chocolate lab;). In the heat of summer we will begin limiting our outdoor fitting times in the late afternoons/evenings due to the higher propensity for storms and/or if its just miserably hot/humid (ie. we book more in the mornings to early afternoons in the summer months).
- We will email you directions. Please be sure to follow our directions, vs gps, as the location is a bit tricky and gps usually gets it wrong.
- If foul weather/storms/snow/etc. does not accommodate we will contact you the day before to re-schedule.