So each year I always tell my rep that I don’t think Mizuno could do any better yet they always do. I’ve attached more detailed links to each specific new item but some of the highlights:
1. NO SHAFT SURCHARGE – In years past Mizuno has implemented retail upcharges of almost $200 for certain premium shafts (which most manufactures are still doing!) but not anymore. Whether you want the KBS C-taper (or light) or a tricked up Nippon – the steel shaft prices are all the same!
2. The new JPX 850 is even LONGER than it’s predecessor 825 which is hard to believe but true (read link).
3. The new JPX 850 forged now incorporates Boron which yields a 30% stronger head which will allow for an even thinner iron face for MORE BALL SPEED/DISTANCE. It’s also a great looking iron!
4. Fill all those yardage gaps with an industry leading 25 loft and bounce options in two finishes (including the new Black ION finish). Mizuno has also upgraded their software to include an industry first wedge fitting program which you can use to dial in the exact loft combinations you need throughout your short irons and wedges.
5. New Women’s collection which is geared towards the better women player featuring quality heads and shafts.
6. New JPX 850 driver looks awesome and has the ability to change desired spin rates (3 options), face bias, and loft settings. What I’m most excited about is the stock shaft is the REAL DEAL Fujikura Motore VC shaft which alone retails for over $350. Note: Drivers not available until November!
mizuno2010wedge mizuno2014overview mizuno2014womens mizunojpx850 mizunojpx850driver mizunomp15 mizunomph5