Hodson Golf is proud to announce our 2016 Equipment Trial and Fitting This event will be held at Independence Golf Club on Saturday May 7 from 11:00-3:00. We will have all the major manufacturers including Titleist, Ping, Callaway, Mizuno, Cobra, Ben Hogan Golf, Miura Golf, among others. Hodson Golf will also be on-site to handle any questions or concerns and will also have our Mobile Fitting Cart with all the latest tricked out shafts. This event is open to the public, but due to demand and expected attendance we would recommend reserving a spot to insure you can get a proper professional fitting or just some quality time on the launch monitor to test some clubs unhindered. As many of you who have attended “demo-days” (hate that term) before, I don’t want you driving an hour+ to stand behind a bunch of local range-rats only there to beat free range balls and get some free Launch Monitor time. With that being said, this is a great opportunity for anyone to come out and try the exciting new lineup from the top club manufacturers.
- First and foremost – this event is available to the general public.
- Due to expected demand priority will be given to those who have registered. The $75 registration feel will be applied, in full, to any equipment purchase. We will contact those registrants directly to confirm a time frame which would be suitable for them, and for the fitting type they have requested.
- For those of you who would like a more detailed private fitting and/or those travelling some distance – Please contact us directly to setup an individual private fitting.
- For those destination travelers please contact us directly for a unique “Get-Fit, Stay, and Play” package where we can set you up in one of our private cottages on the golf course with all amenities at your disposal.
- The tee line is huge at Independence and we will have several stations available to the general public for each vendor. In addition, each vendor will also have a reserved station (most with launch monitors) for those who have pre-registered which is a more personalized and professional way to go about it.
- Once you have registered we will contact you to determine a convenient time frame in addition to which vendor/vendors you are interested in working with. We will also contact you to confirm what type of equipment/fitting you are interested in.
- I will say from past experience these events can get pretty busy so if you are interested in purchasing multiple clubs and/or a full bag fitting then I would strongly suggest contacting us directly to set up a private fitting on a separate day/time at your convenience.