We met yesterday with our Taylor Made rep and I must say we are excited to bring in this revolutionary technology. It has been a very long time since a manufacturer came to market with a driver that has something other than a Titanium face. Taylor Made and their professional staff have proved the exceptional performance of this new carbon face technology (below) and we can’t wait to begin fitting our loyal customer base with this game changing technology. Contact us now to schedule your private fitting with the latest stock and high-end shaft options to maximize your individual driver peak performance off the tee. We anticipate having the full line available for fitting late January/early February and fittings will be scheduled in the order the requests are received.
- 60X Carbon Twist Face – After 20 years of development, the titanium era comes to an end. 60 layers of strategically designed carbon fiber optimize energy transfer delivering fast ball speeds over a large area for optimal distance and forgiveness.
- The new 60X Carbon Twist Face is 44% lighter than an equivalent titanium head, and is 11% larger than SIM2 and SIM2 Max drivers and nearly 20% larger than the 2020 SIM Driver.
- Nanotexture Cover – Encased by a Polyurethane cover, the 60X Carbon Twist Face features new, revolutionary nanotexture technology that fine tunes launch and spin to optimize total distance in all playing conditions.
- High MOI Design – With the saved weight of the 60X Carbon Twist Face, more weight is positioned low and deep in the head, adding 15% more MOI compared to Stealth Plus+.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator – The foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties offers a slippery-fast head shape aiding swing speed generation on a golfer’s downswing.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – TaylorMade’s most flexible Speed Pocket™ design designed to maximize ball speeds and offer additional forgiveness on low face strikes