We are excited to offer this revolutionary fitting process that you can do from the comfort of your own home, backyard, or nearby driving range. What better way to promote social distancing on the course than bombing it past your friends? Our Virtual Fittings are fun, informative, and game improving. We are fortunate to have a lot of our great customers with their own form of launch monitor and/or indoor studios but this can be accomplished with a simple smart phone.
As always, our fittings (either live or virtual) include a complimentary follow up fitting. This cannot be stressed strongly enough – Once you have been able to play and/or break in your new clubs we would then schedule the complimentary follow up fitting. The follow up fitting will be live, in-person, outside, on real grass. If any changes and/or “tweaks” need to be made (even if we have to change shafts, heads, grips, etc.) after the follow-up fitting, then any of those changes will be done at no charge. If we find during the complimentary follow up fitting, that a more premium shaft (say in your new custom driver) is really outperforming, then you would only pay additionally for the shaft upcharge. The overall process consists of the following steps:
- Fill out our online Virtual Fitting Questionnaire below. Please be as detailed as you can. The more information we have, the more efficiently we can work you through the fitting.
- We will then email you a general overview of the process along with a payment request (VENMO preferred) for the fitting fee only. Virtual fitting fees will vary based on the type and subsequent length of each fitting.
- Once the fitting has been pre-paid we will email you confirmation along with the necessary link for the application needed to live stream the virtual fitting. Included in the confirmation email will be a scheduling link along with time allotment for you to book your private virtual fitting at your most convenient time and location. The confirmation email will also have more detailed information regarding the virtual fitting process along with what to expect and how to prepare for the virtual session.
- Once the initial session has concluded, we will email you with the breakdown of your custom build along with a payment request (VENMO preferred). In many cases (especially drivers, fairways, hybrids) we may end up sending you several shafts for you to test and compare at your own convenience (think of it as your homework assignment). We would then take back the extra shafts at the follow up fitting.
- Once the new clubs have been paid for, we will have your custom clubs built up to your custom specs and drop shipped directly to you.
- When you receive the new clubs, get outdoors and start enjoying them.
- Once you feel that you have adequately “broken them in” and are able to give us some good feedback, just send us an email to request your complimentary outdoor follow up fitting.
- During the complimentary follow up fitting (which will be live, outdoors, and on grass), we can make any adjustments as needed at NO CHARGE. We have our own PGA Tour trailer on-site during the follow up fitting so it’s not a problem or big deal to re-shaft, bend, grind, etc. if needed.
I know many of you out there currently are taking some form of instruction online, and this is no different. With all the craziness going on right now this could be a great excuse to finally get custom fit for those clubs that you have been putting off. This can be done efficiently, professionally and, above all, accurately from the comfort of your own home, backyard, or local driving range.