Please contact us for prices and availability
HODSON GOLF MOBILE EQUIPMENT LAB
Provides mobile repair services with PGA Tour repair experience. All aspects of custom and specialized club repair services available. Please check our current schedule for availability/scheduling or contact us for any questions you may have.
HODSON GOLF’S PGA TOUR TRAILER
Straight from the PGA Tour this official Tour Trailer saw nearly 6 years of action on Tour. There maybe other operations that claim to have a “Tour Trailer” but this one is about as real as it get’s with tour only equipment and accessories throughout. How cool is it to get professionally fit for custom equipment and then go into the rig and watch your clubs be built. This rig is also available for rent for any sized event (golf or otherwise).
HODSON GOLF’S MOBILE FITTING CART
Our small locally owned family business started with Bert Hodson (1931 Ryder Cup player) and has now culminated with our 4th generation apprentice in training Andrew Hodson II. We bring decades long knowledge and love of the game to our family profession of custom clubfitting and custom clubmaking. We custom fit and custom build for most of the leading manufacturers while also offering a variety of heads, shafts, and grips typically found only on the PGA Tour.
- Please refer to the chart below regarding approximate equipment price ranges. Feel free to visit our pricing page for more detail/explanation.
- Please fill out the contact form below indicating what type of fitting you were interested in having (very important as this will allow us to allocate appropriate time).
- Please indicate in the form below your anticipated budget as this will allow us to more efficiently work you through our fitting process. Once the form below is filled out Please click on Send Message.
- We will reply to your submitted form/fitting request within 24 hours with our current availability.
- Please reply to our availability email with your primary and a back-up fitting day/time.
- We will then confirm via email your fitting date/time along with directions and instructions on how to prepare for your fitting and what to bring.
- After your fitting we will email you the breakdown of your custom equipment build. Once we receive approval or make any changes at your request, we will begin on your custom order. We will also notify you on what to expect after your fitting and will also keep you posted on projected delivery once the clubs are in production. Payment (cash or check preferred) will be accepted when the clubs are available for pickup.
APPROXIMATE 2020/2021 OEM GOLF EQUIPMENT PRICING CHART (EXCLUDES FITTING FEE)
|New Equipment Category||Low Range||Mid Range||High Range||*Exotic Range||Premium Shaft Upcharge|
|Driver (w/ stock shaft)||$400 +/-||$550 +/-||$650 +/-||$850 +/-||***$150-$1,000|
|Fairway (w/ stock shaft)||$250 +/-||$300 +/-||$350 +/-||$580 +/-||***$150-$1,000|
|Hybrid (w/ stock shaft)||$250 +/-||$300 +/-||$350 +/-||$400 +/-||***$100-$200+/-|
|**Irons (w/ stock steel shaft)||$900 +/-||$1,250 +/-||$2,000 +/-||$3,600 +/-||$15-$20 each+/-|
|Wedge (w/ stock shaft)||$125 +/-||$150 +/-||$200||$650 +/-||$25-$50 +/-|
|Putter (w/ stock shaft)||$150 +/-||$225 +/-||$400 +/-||$650 +/-|
Andrew Hodson 1-804-475-6311