Skip to content
- Our current launch monitor fitting fee is determined by the time of year and demand and typically ranges between $150-$200 per session. As always, a portion of the fitting fee (depending upon purchase amount) goes towards your custom equipment purchase or repair/re-shafting . As always, our fitting fee includes a complimentary follow up fitting, once you have had a chance to break in the new clubs. During the follow up we will check and make sure everything is ideally performing and we can make any adjustments as needed as we have a fully stocked PGA tour trailer on-site. Once a customer with us you will also receive significant discounts towards any future fittings with us and/or any of the wide range of services (including repair) which we offer. Please be upfront and honest with us regarding what type of fitting you are interested in so that we can allocate enough time and maximize your time with us during the allocated fitting session.
- We will reply to confirm all fittings, along with directions.
- Seasonal Issues: Due to the winter time change we typically don’t fit past 4:00. In the heat of summer we will begin limiting our outdoor fitting times in the late afternoons/evenings due to the higher propensity for storms and/or if its just miserably hot/humid (ie. we book more in the mornings to early afternoons in the summer months).
- We will email you directions which we encourage you to follow as GPS and most map applications get it wrong. Full disclosure we are quite difficult to find but we actually like it that way as we can provide the best in both privacy and individual service to our valuable customer.
- If foul weather/storms/snow/etc. does not accommodate we will contact you the day before to re-schedule.